From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David FOXWELL
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: PDM work with libraries

That should only be present if you have Application
Development Manager installed. This is a really good source
code management system but since deprecated by IBM and is no
longer sold.

ADM was integrated into PDM. You shouldn't see any discussion
of projects, groups, or parts unless:
1) You have ADM installed
2) You are taking an ADM option

What release are you on that you see "project" mentioned in
the help text for option 1 on STRPDM?

I never heard of ADM before. We are on V5R4. Tried the command CRTPRJ but didn't work.
Maybe they didn't update the French translation of the help text?

Translating *ALL help text on working with libraries, "Enter *ALL to show the list of all libraries. The list is sorted alphabetically on the project name."

Translating *ALLUSR help text on working with libraries, "Enter *ALLUSR to show all libraries including the user libraries." That should surely be the text for *ALL ?