From DSPOBJD infocenter
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/cl/dspobjd.htm?resultof=%22%64%73%70%6f%62%6a%64%22%20

*ALLUSR
All user libraries in the auxiliary storage pools (ASPs) defined by the
ASP device (ASPDEV) parameter are searched.
User libraries are all libraries with names that do not begin with the
letter Q except for the following:

#CGULIB #DSULIB #SEULIB
#COBLIB #RPGLIB
#DFULIB #SDALIB

Although the following libraries with names that begin with the letter Q
are provided by IBM, they typically contain user data that changes
frequently. Therefore, these libraries are also considered user libraries:

QDSNX QRCLxxxxx QUSRDIRDB QUSRVI
QGPL QSRVAGT QUSRIJS QUSRVxRxMx
QGPL38 QSYS2 QUSRINFSKR
QMGTC QSYS2xxxxx QUSRNOTES
QMGTC2 QS36F QUSROND
QMPGDATA QUSER38 QUSRPOSGS
QMQMDATA QUSRADSM QUSRPOSSA
QMQMPROC QUSRBRM QUSRPYMSVR
QPFRDATA QUSRDIRCF QUSRRDARS
QRCL QUSRDIRCL QUSRSYS

'xxxxx' is the number of a primary auxiliary storage pool (ASP).
A different library name, in the format QUSRVxRxMx, can be created by the
user for each previous release supported by IBM to contain any user
commands to be compiled in a CL program for the previous release. For the
QUSRVxRxMx user library, VxRxMx is the version, release, and modification
level of a previous release that IBM continues to support.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/rzaiu/rzaiurzaiu116.htm?resultof=%22%61%6c%6c%75%73%72%22%20