Expanding that out...

WITH ECLONE AS (
SELECT LORD as ONELORD, MIN(LLINE) AS ONELLINE
FROM GDIDIVF/ECL
GROUP BY LORD
ORDER BY LORD)
SELECT HORD, HCUST, ONELLINE, L.*
FROM GDIDIVF/ECH
LEFT OUTER JOIN ECLONE ON HORD=ONELORD
LEFT OUTER JOIN GDIDIVF/ECL L ON HORD=LORD AND ONELLINE=LLINE
WHERE HORD<650
ORDER BY HORD

Ord No Cust ONELLINE ID Ord No Ord Ln Item Number
No Num

585 11366 1 ZL 585 1 MSHPSILCVR5
621 1115 1 ZL 621 1 1701270
623 1115 1 ZL 623 1 1701271