From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:11 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: I/O Battery cache replacement problems

Where is the Business Partner who sold you the box. I am sure you can call
them, and they would be happy to come to your rescue. They probably have
people who have good experience setting up boxes, and will most likely be
able to get you out of this. Any good partner should be there for the life
of your box, not just until the check clears the bank.

Are you sure the cable from ETHO on the HMC is attached to the HMC1 port on
the back of your 520?

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions