What is the address of the HMC1 port when you go to 30 on the front panel?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Garvey
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:43 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: I/O Battery cache replacement problems

OK, I'm confused on this. How to I get the HMC talking to the FSP? From
other notes here it seems the 10.0.0.254 address is a small network between
the HMC and the FSP, but the Status is No Connection.

Is it possible that shutting down the HMC and iSeries both, and using
hscroot to bring the HMC back up might have caused an update on the HMC or
the FSP?

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey
Unbeaten Path International