Dear Mister Anonymous (et al.):

As I write this, I am in here on a weekend, ON MY OWN TIME, (and by no means the first time, either, and I've stuck around many evenings on my own time), to squeeze in a bit of work on a customer project. Not only do I generally (unless a customer is being a serious pain in the butt) SHAVE, rather than PAD my billable hours; I work more than a few hours for which NOBODY is making any money directly, JUST SO THAT THE WORK GETS DONE WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER GOING APOPLECTIC WITH STICKER-SHOCK.

Personally, I agree with Mr. Loeber's response. Your posting is an offensive insinuation against the moral character of List members, and its anonymity is suspicious. I say, either sign your broadcasts, or get the hell off the list!

And regarding Unicomp keyboards, they're old news. By all accounts, they're not *quite* as good as the original IBM keyboards were new, but they're the closest thing you're likely to get for any price, in these days of throwaway hardware getting used for a year, then thrown in the nearest landfill to make room for the latest-greatest. And probably also the only ones, other than the very cheapest, that are available without those three extra WinDoze-specific keys that just get in the way.