Sorry Chris, I am dumb in this area. Which of the below do I google for? I
tried googling for "9406-520 cpw" and got nothing definitive.

Resource Type-model Status Text
CEC01 9406-520 Operational Main Card Enclosure
PN01 28E5 Operational System Control Panel
MP01 8325 Operational System Processor Card
PV01 528F Operational Processor Capacity Card
SP01 293A Operational Service Processor Card
BCC01 Operational Bus Adapter
BCC02 8325 Operational Bus Adapter
BCC03 8325 Operational Bus Adapter
BCC04 8325 Operational Bus Adapter
BCC05 8325 Operational Bus Adapter
MS01 313A Operational 512MB Main Storage Card
MS02 313A Operational 512MB Main Storage Card
MS03 313A Operational 512MB Main Storage Card
MS04 313A Operational 512MB Main Storage Card

But are you running interactive or batch?

Batch, it is a CGI job.

How much RAM is allocated to the subsystem that the job is running in?

Not sure, but regular CGI programs run fine. It is just when I introduce
QShell that it seems to perform poorly. (sed command issued via QCMDEXC)

How many disk arms are there? What is the disk controller?
How do I check these?

Thanks,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com