MP01 8325 Operational System Processor Card

PV01 528F Operational Processor Capacity
Card

WRKDSTSTS will show you your disk drives and how busy they are. What
subsystem does your CGI job run? Find the job, WRKJOB option 1. Display
job status attributes
Look for
Subsystem . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : IMS21
Subsystem pool ID . . . . . . . . . . . . : 2
Then WRJSBS and find the subsystem

Total -----------Subsystem Pools-
Opt Subsystem Storage (M) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
IMS21 .00 2 13

In this case the subsystem is IMS21 pool 2 = memory pool 13

Then WRKSYSSTS

Sys Pool Reserved Max ----DB----- --Non-DB--- Act- Wait-
Act-
Pool Size M Size M Act Fault Pages Fault Pages Wait Inel
Inel
13 1833.92 .00 188 .0 .2 .4 3.6 243.8 .0
.0

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.