Interesting; as far as I can determine, we only have one
Support Line contract, so the HMC must be "bundled" in it.
I doubt IBM would figure we were already paying enough and
give us a freebie... :)

2. Re: HMC Support (Al Barsa)
It the "correct" answer according to IBM.

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

This thread ...