Just to log some messages in the joblog I am trying the following ftp
script:
namefmt 1
lcd /fixes
ascii
cd /b6467546/sf99317/c
SYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) MSGDTA('Getting
ftpSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS)
get ftpSF99317.txt
SYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) MSGDTA('Getting
ilstSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS)
get ilstSF99317.txt
quit

and I am getting
36  > SYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) MSGDTA('Getting
ftpSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYP
    E(*STATUS)
37  Error occurred while attempting the CL command.
38  Error message ID = CPF0001.
39  Error found on SNDPGMMSG command.

Joblog has CPD0031-Command SNDPGMMSG not allowed in this setting.

So, what am I looking for here?