Wow is right Joe.

This bothers me.  Particularly the hardware matters blurb:
"Hardware Matters

Think you need to spend $266,000 for a secure, enterprise-class server for your
iSeries applications and data? Think again. Fujitsu now offers a server with
99.999% uptime that comes bundled with Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2000,
as well as the Microsoft .NET Framework, but at a fraction of the cost of an
iSeries."

I'd love to hear from those who do write for iSeries Network, Scott Klement for
instance.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343