CHGJOB of that job to increase logging levels do anything?
STRSRVJOB, TRCJOB, help find the missing service program?
However, it sounds like you should have enough data that IBM should now be
able to figure it out.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx>
04/08/2005 12:42 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: stored procedure error - sql0443n - sqlstate=38501

the problem turns out to be a "service program not found" error.  This
is the db2 udb trace ( on the pc side ) that showed the error:

db2trc  fmt  -c  <dump file>  trace.com

I still dont know how to get the as400 to show me any error
information. The stored procedures are executed in a job named
QRWTSRVR in QSYSWRK. But the IBM code that runs in those jobs must
remove the messages from the joblog because I can find no indication
in the joblog of those jobs  that an error has occured.

-Steve

list