Hi Kirk,

Quadrant Software's Formtastic product should be a good fit for you.

Formtastic lets you electronically design forms and MICR checks in 100%
WYSIWYG with live data. This means you don't have to do a lot of test
printings. You also have access to design elements like logos, signatures,
shading, boxes i.e. the works.

Formtastic outputs to print, fax, and email. It also integrates with
archiving / imaging solutions so you don't have to do any manual indexing or
scanning.

If you're producing multi-page reports, then you may also want to check out
our Formatter product. This is a new solution of ours and it will reduce
page counts by 50 - 75% without affecting readability. Actually, there's
often an improvement in readability.

Swing by http://www.quadrantsoftware.com/solution/forms/ for more
information or contact us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your search!