Booth,

Check out:

http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/places2k.html

The file zcta5.txt has a list of all Zip Codes by state ... and lots of other goodies!

John Myers
Strategic Business Systems, Inc.
17 S. Franklin Turnpike, Ramsey, NJ 07446  USA
E-mail: mailto:jmyers@xxxxxxxxxx   Phone: +1 (201) EASY 400   x131
Web:    http://www.sbsusa.com      Fax:   +1 (201) 327-6984

Free Sports League Management - Powered by AS/400
     http://www.ScoreBook.com

Get and route intelligence from your IBM AS/400 web site - WebSurvey/400
     http://www.WebSurvey400.com