And there's a tip to save 5 minutes during a release upgrade.  When you
see it searching for install tape, change to the next CD or else it will
search the tape again for an extra 5 minutes after issuing the message.

...Neil

Larry Bolhuis <lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx>
2003/03/17 16:51
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion