I just checked out the hiper group for 510, SF99097 at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/554c38c4848b77f2862567bd0046e003/5fd5a087b04114b186256a4d0073e478?OpenDocument
.  This contains a ptf called MF28288.  This ptf has a coreq called
MF28308.  MF28308 is not on this group, as far as I could see.  I just did
a DSPPTF 5722999 MF28308 and it was not found on our system.
I checked here:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/GroupPTFs?OpenView&view=GroupPTFs
While MF28308 is listed, it is not yet out on a cum.

So, I guess it doesn't matter what order you put them on.  Neither way
should work?  Or was I looking at the group ptf documentation wrong?

Benjamin Franklin

rob@dekko.com
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
05/28/2002 01:08 PM