From: Rosewood [mailto:rosewood@chat.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 1:58 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: AS400 Newbie Help

We already have the ethernet cards coming.  IBM refuses to do anything
to these systems for this company and requires 3rd party.  Its really
strange.

What is the best way to bring the AS400 down so as that it will be ready
to have the card added to it?  Then I presume we just hit the white
buton on front to bring it back online.