Jan,

I think the Consult400 list is more appropriate for your thoughts.

BTW, you posted a note about the arrogance by some members of this list spouting
their viewpoints inappropriately thereby cluttering up this list.  I gave a
seasonal excuse for some excesses that appear this time of year.  With all that
goes on at this time, people have a tendency to get a little short with
subscribers who (as professional and intelligent as they may be) can not do at
least the following three simple things:

1) Snip out the parts of the post that you are replying to that are not germane
to your response.  At least snip out the mailing list info.

2) Change the subject line when you change the subject.

3) Post to the appropriate list.  We cut newbies a little slack on this one
because they may not be aware of the other lists and the limitation of scope of
each.

We all thank you for the TIME it took you to make your posting AND also thank
you for your ATTENDANCE in this forum. =:-o