  • Subject: RE: Microsoft-AS/400 Story True
  • From: neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:52:08 -0500

For those who don't know, Alex is the one who wrote the article.
http://www.midrangecomputing.com/showcase/article.cfm?titleid=b1534&md=200011

...Neil

Don <dr2@cssas400.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

2000/11/16 20:31
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L

        To:        Alex Woodie <awoodie@midrangecomputing.com>
        cc:        MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

Uh, Alex, dude...

this was a cover article quoting Frank...Uh, me thinks that you should be
able to call Frank directly and uh just maybe ASK HIM?  :)

Don in DC

--------