  • Subject: Re: RE: programmer productivity.
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:19:22 -0800

I have to say I'm not very committed to this either. Let's help the
accountants measure their productivity. Just to start things off, how about
inches of adding machine tape? We can have a conversion table to help
compare accountants to programmers:

    n lines of code = conversionfactor * inches of adding machine tape

It must be Friday...

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice