  • Subject: Re: Upgrade to a 270
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:58:27 -0400

If you are going the route described below, I would suggest any user
profiles
group profiles, auth lists, etc get restored first. You can avoid the
recreating
the authorizations in step 6. Definitely would not try this with a complex
system. If you are not going to read the Roadmap, at least read the Backup
and Recovery Reference-latest version! jim