  • Subject: Re: Skills shortage
  • From: oludare <oludare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:36:35 -0400

Skill shortage is a no issue when the price is right, job security, pro employee
environment.  That is you pay a competitive salary, good accommodation during
interview, pay all relocation, sometimes including selling homes, sign-on bonus
etc.  If you're willing to these "few" things you'll find tons of them at your
door steps.