Project nanagers should not get involved in coding as it would distract them
from their actual task of managing. A project manager has enough to do as it
is in keeping a project on track. However, if it is required for the PM to
do some hands on when it is required in terms of saving the project, I don't
see anything wrong with it.

Lukas van Rensburg
American Skandia
(203)926-1888 ext. 3430