  • Subject: Re: System backup in a 24/7 environment.
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:41:03 -0400

Gentlemen,

  *Disclaimer* We sell and support DataMirror High Availability
Solutions.

  Might I add DataMirror's Transformation Server, Object Mirror, and
Switch over system as a full system Mirroring and automatic switchover
option.  Transformation Server has more capability than either of the
fine products from Lakeview or Vision, yet costs less too!

  http://www.datamirror.com

  Larry Bolhuis
  Arbor Solutions, Inc
  DataMirror Business Partner