Group,
I do not want to see this thread become a forum questioning the value of either Channel Partners or "non-Infor Partner personnel". Somehow the thread on SystemLink transactions took a "left turn", perhaps due to a user's recommendation, I'm not really sure. I totallly agree with the establishment of this group for promoting knowledge and refraining from selling services or showing any animosity to other members. However, since an Infor Channel Partner brought it up, I am looking for futher clarification on the statement "using non-Infor Partner personnel may violate the Infor license agreement and may carry a significant financial remedy for third party access of the customer's Infor XA system" . Since there are others that have expressed a similar interest I chose not to take this off-line. Its critical that I understand any potential issues to protect my company's interests.
Thanks.

This electronic message transmission is intended only for the use of the party to which it is addressed, including any attachments and contains information from AeroControlex Group Inc., which may be privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. ITAR Notice: This email may contain technical data which may be controlled by the US International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) 22 CFR part 120-130. If this data is determined to be ITAR controlled, such data may not be transmitted, shared or provided to any foreign party or entity either verbally or visually without proper licenses from the State Department. It is your responsibility to assure this item can be legally shared with another party.