Brad, please explain this statement. Is Infor now controlling the vendors
their customers are allowed to use?

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Brad Spaits
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:16 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] IM transactions via SystemLink

Just a caution that using non-Infor Partner personnel may violate the Infor
license agreement and may carry a significant financial remedy for third
party access of the customer's Infor XA system.

Brad Spaits | President
Information Systems Engineering, Inc. | P.O. Box 121 Oconomowoc, WI 53066 |
www.ise-erp.com main 262.567.9240 | direct 262.354.3161 | cell 262.227.8501
| fax 262.567.6588

Infor Channel Partner

For the latest information please visit the System i microsite
www.infor.com/systemi See How ION Will Transform the Way You Do Business:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcDXsf0eIo&feature=g-user-u