From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:46 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] IM transactions via SystemLink

May I ask what prompted this statement on this mailing list? I don't recall seeing any discussion of 'personnel' in this thread prior to this rather threatening comment. There had been recommendations to make inquiries of Infor affiliates, but nothing about approaching anyone else. I hope this isn't an indication of hostility to user groups on the part of certain affiliates.

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L manager