   The other reason MAPICS won't be fixing those inconsistancies i= s that
   the migration to the TRUE client server architecture, based on MAPIC= S
   Browser, is the thing that will finally fix the problem.  It doesn't
depend on the green screen legacy and requires retraining along with the
   b= usiness process redesign.

   (Also, CUA means Commo= n User Access - the description by IBM of a
   standard user interface -- func= tion keys, screen layouts, etc. -- that
   was a part of the Systems Applicati= on Architecture -SAA)

   Michael G. E= llis
   Information Systems International, Inc.
   A Gl= obal ERP Consulting Firm
   815-398-1670 x23
    <= BR>Choose ISI consultants to ensure consistently&n   bsp;top quality
implementation services at all&nbs   p;levels of your organization.

   "To enjoy th= e things we ought and to hate the t   hings we ought has the
greatest bearing = on excellence of character. "
   Aristotle, Nichom= achean Ethics