  • Subject: RE: Closing Manufacturing Orders
  • From: "Shrader, Patrick" <pshrader@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:08:12 -0400

David,

Yes, indeed, there was a program that was written years ago to force these
records closed. However, they were not compatible with 7 digit dates and
eventually stopped running. Y2K strikes in such small, subtle, ways. Since
the program was imbedded into the MAPICS closeout and purge by a previous
programmer, it was not an obvious program to locate. That has been remedied.

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Patrick

+---