From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:29 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: RUNJVA problems

On 2/14/07, Smith, Mike <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The user I'm running under has all authority to the .jar file. I have
checked and the .jar file does contain everything it needs.

Mike,

Have you attempted to access a class in jt400.jar directly? Most recent
versions of jt400.jar have an AboutToolbox class which simply prints the
jt400.jar version. You can verify yours does by listing the TOC of the
jar in QSH using the jar command.

If so, you should be able to invoke this class directly:
java -classpath '/path/to/jt400.jar' utilities.AboutToolbox
or using RUNJVA:
RUNJVA CLASS(utilities.AboutToolbox) CLASSPATH('/path/to/jt400.jar')

This will at least help rule out a problem with this particular jar.

Carl.