Paul Holm wrote:

>6) Both applications were built with 0 lines of code written or
>generated.  The applications run based on metadata which is configured
and
>executed dynamically.  All of the requirements in the applications are
>reoccurring software problems that have been solved via OO frameworks.

That quite a nice web application for no lines of code written! Would it
be possible for you to describe what the work is that you have to do to
get something like this created? How much of what you did is available in
the basic (free) version of WOW?

The other interesting question here is this:

If I understand this correctly, Joe claims that his RPG/DAO implementation
is faster then using JDBC. Do I have this right Joe? And just how much of
a DAO pattern does your RPG server support?

So if Joe's RPG/DAO component is as usable and as fast as he claims, is
there a way to merge this into something like WOW?

Jeff Furgal