  • Subject: RE: VAJAVA vs CODE/400
  • From: "Shawn Church" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:13:15 -0500

David,

I'm glad to hear that diff is not a problem, and I don't mind the
quick-change tradeoff.  I would like to use a decent IDE, and I would really
like IBM to be the provider, so I'm motivated to give it another try.  I'm a
little gun-shy right now because of the clobbered code, but I will get over
it if I can see it work, and it helps to hear positive remarks from you and
Joe.

Thanks,
Shawn