Hello,
in version 8.2 one cannot choose order type 2 class 4. Anyway, although you
can do billing, this order type doesn't affect accounts receivable, so maybe
you cannot choose to do an RMA because of this reason.
What I suggest you to do is to double check SIH file and look at the ID field.
There you can see if you have your billing stored as a normal invoice or as a
special one (IX), so you should need to use another order type.

Why are you choosing this order type and class?

Regards