Ai,

Just as a thought, if these are true "samples" why would you wish to do a
formal return (RMA) rather than just having the customer discard them? If
their value is such that it warrents the additional cost of returning
them, then you should probably look at a different order type/class.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ai, Nguyen-thi-thuy" <Nguyen-thi-thuy.Ai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/09/2006 07:37 AM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] RMA for invoice (order type 2)

Hi,
Our finance request this to record goods that send to customer as a free
item, no customer charging. In term of Sales, our Sales dept want to
records it as a sales item because it is  apart from their goods send to
the market.
I have check two file SIH/SIL the id is as normal invoice: IH/IL.
Please advise.
Thanks
Ai