Hello,

Dean writes "I would suggest you pay your bill, rather than attempt to violate
international copyright law"

I have worked with 2 separate companies who did Pay their Bills and under the
cover of Bankruptcy protection SSA not only kept their money, they dropped all
previous obligations including Key support.

So, before we shoot we should ask more questions.
Dave