Dan,

Well, it has been my experience that SSA/GT has been much better at issuing
keys than was the old SSA.  I went through the key problems with numerous
clients (whose accounts were in order) when I worked for an SSA agent firm
under the old regime.  My recent experience has been that SSA/GT is quite
quick and amicable in providing keys, as long as you don't owe them any
money.

Folks, has this been a problem for anyone else?  Have I just had good luck
over the past couple of years?  I really thought that the key issue had been
resolved, and would like to know if it has not been.

Regards!

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-mail:  DAsmussen@xxxxxxx

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your
accordion" -- U.S. General Norman Schwarzkoph (Ret.)