From: bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com] On
Behalf Of Yan Shargorodsky
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 10:13 AM
To: bpcs-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: 24 hour operation

The other less expensive alternative to mirroring is to use data
collection
software such as RTDCS, which will store transactions outside of BPCS
and
than sync them when BPCS is available. This will allow to do a normal
backup, while still post inventory and labor transactions, not sure
about
inquiries. You still need to define time for month-end and system
maintenance and full system backup.

Yan Shargorodsky
Y&Y Solutions, Inc
Phone:(215)741-7138