  • Subject: Re: E-Mail Forms from BPCS
  • From: "Kathleen Kostuck" <kkostuck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:33:58 -0600

Doug,

I'm not sure if this is the utility that you mean, but here is the text of
a message from Midrange L where Brad Stone describes one of his spool
tools...

<snip>
"I have one that will transfer a spooled file into a text file (or a
document, or whatever extension you want) and then from there what you
do with it is up to you.

Check out:

http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/as400sw.html

Bradley V. Stone
bvstone@taylorcorp.com
http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/
"Robble Robble" - The Hamburgler
<snip>

HTH,

Kathleen Kostuck
pager (414) 402-0820       fax (414) 495-4986
kkostuck@execpc.com
AS/400 Solutions
Secretary - Wisconsin Midrange Computer Professionals Association