> They will not allow V5R4 to be in the same Mimix environment as a 7.2
> machine. Personally I don't have a problem with that. It could be as
> simple as they don't want to hassle with trying to save to n-3 to
> replicate some objects.

Well this actually makes sense. Sure it's hard to start with. Going back that far requires recompiling programs for one. What customer truly would want to maintain an environment like this mirroring between releases that far apart? Possibly one way (UP Release) to assist in a migration but certainly not backwards.

My $0.02

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com