Re: Mimix vs 7.2

fixed

News Flash: It's possible to have more than one server in your DC. :-)

Since Mimimix is a software solution it seems that they could support V5R4, i 6.1, i 7.1 and i 7.2 all on one POWER6 machine.

OR they could get partitions from iInTheCloud ... just sayin...

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com