Remember when Mimix actually participated in IBM's early ship program?
I can remember Al Barsa saying he could call them in when early testing in
Rochester and they would drive right over.
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I'm still waiting for support for 7.2 from
them. I'm at their version 7.1.22. They claim 7.1.23 will have 7.2
support and it's due out in August.
tick tock tick tock...

This isn't yet another vendor with hardware that's fallen way behind and
doesn't want to invest in infrastructure?
Or is it a matter of trying to support people on obsolete versions of the
OS, like V5R4? And having to have crappy old hardware for that?
God I hate vendors who still support old versions of the OS to the
detriment of current versions!