RE: Tape Library 3573 error - 9E - Elevator range out specification

fixed

Jim has a point there.

Another thing is that there are some brain cells in the wayback machine
telling me that, on occasion, I had to 'ipl' the card(s) {using SST} going
to the tape drive(s) upon replacement. Something tells me that was mainly
with SCSI attached 3581's with LTO 1 drives.