ibm video from years ago

fixed

I remember an old video in the AS/400 days - thought it was called "It
Can't Happen Here", but it was a company going through an upgrade and all
the tech geeks are keeping the blinds closed and wearing flashlights on
their head...
It was hilareous. We moved to a new building and there is a war going on
with some wanting blinds up, some down...
Would love to find this video (it's FRIDAY!)

Anyone know where to find it?

Jim