James,

It depends. The cover letter says to apply then restart your application.
In my case it was the IBM Intrusion Detection that was not sending email
messages. To restart the QSYSARB and get the email messages, I had to
IPL.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM, James H. H. Lampert <