Re: More, Re: Weird server-crashing-on-takeoff issue on customer system, involving QTMMCUTL -- H E L P !

fixed

I just got confirmation from the customer: removing SI51172 solved the problem.

We were asked whether there was any reason to expect it to return if the customer applies the superseding PTFs SI52478 and/or SI53118. I said that the general consensus "among those who know more about such things than I do" was that it most likely wouldn't, and that there was no reason to expect it to return.

Any recommendations on the superseding PTFs? Install one? Install both? Ignore them?

--
JHHL