Re: ibm video from years ago

fixed

I used to work at a consultant shop out of Kalamazoo MI, northside, just
off 131. Floor to ceiling windows. Got so hot that they sometimes ran
the air conditioner in the winter. New building. Problem was utilities
were included in the rent and the landlord threatened immediate eviction,
in very strong words, if we did it again. Suggested keeping the blinds
closed.
It was a pretty view of a woods.

My boss has a second office in my building. He normally works in our main
office. We've gone cheap on the landscaping. I actually am still
sweating from cutting back the bushes around the fire door by the
breakroom. Open the door and they burst into the building. Anyway, the
bushes are totally blocking his view. I offered to fix that for him. He
declined. Apparently without those bushes his office is a veritable oven.