I have two pairs of disks in the CEC. One mirrored pair is for VIOS1. The
other is for VIOS2.
All disks hosted by IBM i are in 5887 expansion units.
Same for all three Power 8's.
One Power 8 has one 5887 loaded with spinning disks. That's our 'sandbox'
machine.
The other Power 8's have two 5887's loaded with SSD's.