Hi Jeff -

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:34:53 -0400, Jeff Crosby
<jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And the additional part is that Comcast (our ISP) does not allow outbound
mail over port 25. I'll just have to get into this in the weeks ahead.
After vacation.

Is it a residential account or a commerical account?

If it's a residential account, it's good practice to block port 25
outbound to prevent outbound spam (which is why I would be surprised
at Comcast doing that).

If it's a business account, that makes no sense as it prevents