I have mine stored on a NetServer share, the EXE and the properties both. We have some 3rd party software that still requires PC5250, so I'm the only one using the i Access Client right now.

Here is the target for the shortcut I use to launch a 5250 session:
\\NetServer_Share\iAccessClient\acslaunch_win-32.exe %userprofile%\documents\IBM\iAccessClient\Emulator\5250.hod

The 5250.hod is the session file itself, kind of like the .WS files for PC5250.