From: Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:02 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS) download

Got it.
Thanks

07.01.00 hide/show 5817: i7.1 B_GROUP1 v07.01.00,ENU,DVD 14538
IBM International Agreement for Acq ... 2
Z125-5468-05 License Agreement for ... 1
B_GROUP1_01 RS710-10 1398
B_GROUP1_02 1401
B_GROUP1_03 335
B_GROUP1_04 3995
B_GROUP1_05 3838
F_MULTI_NLV DB2 Web Query for i 2245
F_MULTI_NLV_5639-ZC1 Zend Server Co ... 368
Developer Kit for Java 7.0 32bit 126
Developer Kit for Java 7.0 64bit 149
IBM i Access Client Solutions 59
IBM i Access Client Solutions - Win ... 469
IBM i Access Client Solutions - Lin ... 23
IBM i Access for Web 129
Paul